Everything you need to know about me!
About me.
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Frédérique Ricard, and I am 18 years old. I have been studying Social Science for a year at College Montmorency. My program is mostly about the individual development of a human being, and his interactions with the world around us. Also, we address different issues that affect our society. It is really interesting, according to me! In addition, I obtain good results during my semesters so, it keeps me motivate for sure! Social Science will lead me to university: a new path that I will take in a year. In fact, later on, I plan on continuing in the same field of study. Unfortunately, I still don't know yet which area of investigation I will choose, because I like several branches of psychology, whether it is clinical, biological or criminal psychology. I must say that my mother influences me a bit towards the field of clinical psychology with congenital behavioral therapy, but I will see. I still have a little time to think about it...
About this blog.
In this blog, I will be writing mostly about my school pathway, study tips I learned over the years, the reasons for my choice of career, and all information that I consider fascinating that are related to psychology. If I can bring together a large community of psychology fanatics just like me, I will have achieved my mission that I gave myself by creating this personal blog. Feel free to subscribe, leave me a comment and share your fun facts with us!
Frédérique
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire